Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tokyo weather turned cold...

I forget that outside of California they really do have four seasons. Today was cold, wet and raining. I was bringing a laptop, yoga mat and of course the umbrella and trying to take pics of my office route to from my station with all these things and a camera in the rain.

Photo taken taken outside my station (I live 3minutes walk from it) Ningyocho station, on a cold and raining day.

I leave early enough in the morning to miss the rush hour - you will NEVER see it this empty but today it is raining and just minutes before 7AM this corner was quiet for about 2 seconds.
The station map....I still get lost.


Walking towards the Abbott Vascular building in Mita - our building is the tallest one in the picture it's hard to tell but it is a redish color , an 8 minute walk from the station.


No comments: